2009 smart fortwo Consumer Review: BB!

2009 smart fortwo - Consumer Review

2009 smart fortwo

passion cabriolet Convertible (1.0L 3-cyl. 5-speed Automated Manual)

BB!
By leeleeph on

2009 smart fortwo passion cabriolet 2dr Convertible (1.0L 3cyl 5AM)

I just got this car a few days ago & it was used, with 20,000 miles on it already.It still looks brand new though and works like a charm! I have heated seats with black leather interior and my smart car is yellow with black panels.I absolutely love it! I couldn't think of any other car to satisfy my every need on the road.I have yet to drive it on the highway, but i'm sure that day will come sometime soon! I recommend this car to EVERYONE.Unless driving small, cool, and fun just isn't your style.This car is for someone who isn't much of a business person.But It is overall and amazing car.I'm glad i purchased it.

The heated seats, The convertible top, The leather, that is a nice and fit interior design, Stereo setting with 6 disc change, The hatch back, The exterior design, Almost everything!

The only improvement I would say they could make is the gear shift when the car is in automatic mode.It is kind of jerky at first when you drive it but i can say after a while with this car, you get used to that feel and it really doesn't bother you at all.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review