2008 smart fortwo Consumer Review: Smart Fortwo Passion Cabriolet

2008 smart fortwo - Consumer Review

passion cabrio Convertible (1.0L 3-cyl. 5-speed Automated Manual)

Smart Fortwo Passion Cabriolet.
By T.E.Montecillo on

2008 smart fortwo passion cabrio 2dr Convertible (1.0L 3cyl 5AM)

I received my new Smart Fortwo Passion Cabriolet on October 26,2008. It was a warm and sunny afternoon (for Michigan) On my drive home from the dealership I reached 82 MPH on the freeway and felt comfortable and safe. Once at home I felt like a celebrity as many people approached me to ask me about my new car. In fact wherever I go people stop me to ask about the car. I always tell them that the car handles well in every weather situation I have encountered so far, I have been averaging 35.9 MPG, And my commute to work is 19 miles. Also I work in downtown Detroit and finding parking can be difficult at times. However I have been able to park cheaply or even free on many occasions. SMART USA

Favorite Features

The heated leather seats. Powerful six CD AM/FM stereo with sub-woofer. Completely hands free power convertible top. Traction control and ABS make winter driving a safe thing. The automatic wipers are an absolute surprise!(because they work) I love this car!

Suggested Improvements

Optional cruise control would be very nice. A cargo net should be standard if not mandatory. Also a pile of Smart Car brochures should come with the car to hand out to adoring fans and other inquisitive types. I love this car!