A little EU in MN
By GWE on
2008 smart fortwo passion cabrio 2dr Convertible (1.0L 3cyl 5AM)
After seeing the Smart in Europe for years, I was pleased when mine came (as an orphan car). I have never experienced less than 40 MPG in city and freeway driving. Poor Mileage. The upright seating is remarkable. Tested a Honda Fit, the seating was low and uncomfortable. Although not a high performance machine, it's very peppy even at freeway speeds. I was surprised at the space behind the seats with the two-way opening rear door lets you put even tall things in upright. Electric top is great, with windows up it has minimal wind whipping around. Very fun to drive. Can go anywhere without people with questions, one person followed me home to ask about it. (yes it was annoying)
Favorite Features
Mileage, convertible, comfortable seating, many of the same features as luxury cars IE: remote locks, heated seats, rain sensor wipers, GPS navigation, auto head lights, paddle shifting. It makes me smile!
Suggested Improvements
Cruise Control,Cruise Control,Cruise Control,Cruise Control and clothes hanger hooks. Put seat back adjuster on the outside of the seat instead of the inside. Commission for constantly explaining the car to so many people ! How about a Hybrid version with 100 MPG !