2008 smart fortwo Convertible Consumer Reviews 5

2008 smart fortwo Convertible - Consumer Reviews

2008 smart fortwo passion cabrio 2dr Convertible (1.0L 3cyl 5AM)

passion cabrio 1.0L 3-cyl. 5-speed Automated Manual - (58 reviews )
Smarts are just smart
By smartgriz on 06/11/08 17:38 PM (PDT)

2008 smart fortwo Convertible passion cabrio 2dr Convertible (1.0L 3cyl 5AM)

I received my Smart Cabriolet after a 12 mo. wait. It is worth every minute of the wait. Fun, fuel efficient and cute as a lady bug. The convertible feature is cool in that the top can be taken down or put up while driving at any speed. The stereo is great for such a small car. I put myself and a buddy, (both 200# plus) and accelerated 0 to 60 in two blocks, not bad for a care that gets 40 mpg in town and 50 hwy. If you have a chance to drive one, I recommend it and if you can buy one, do it. They are getting harder and harder to find.

This Much Fun Should Be Illegal
By Smart Enuf on 06/07/08 22:55 PM (PDT)

2008 smart fortwo Convertible passion cabrio 2dr Convertible (1.0L 3cyl 5AM)

I've had many cars but never one this fun. It's a hoot to drive, the build quality is excellent, and the mileage is unmatched. I've waited for this car since the mid-90's, and it was well worth the wait!

This is a neat car
By Dr Eric on 05/30/08 16:44 PM (PDT)

2008 smart fortwo Convertible passion cabrio 2dr Convertible (1.0L 3cyl 5AM)

We have been very impressed with this car, if there is a draw back we have not found it. Performing well in all conditions, Most driving is on the city streets of Daytona but it works well on highway as well. It will travel at 70 very nicely, seeing a truck that close behind you can be a bit unnerving at first!

Great Little Car!
By Smart Car Wins! on 05/28/08 10:51 AM (PDT)

2008 smart fortwo Convertible passion cabrio 2dr Convertible (1.0L 3cyl 5AM)

Took delivery 2/2008. Car is averaging 45 MPG. Can find no faults at all. Fun to drive, easy to park, good all around car.

Fantastic!
By 1SMART on 05/27/08 10:29 AM (PDT)

2008 smart fortwo Convertible passion cabrio 2dr Convertible (1.0L 3cyl 5AM)

I am very pleased with all aspects of this car. It's roomy, has great power and is a blast to drive. Very well put together, I love it and would recommend it.

My Smart Convertible
By enrique45 on 05/26/08 15:45 PM (PDT)

2008 smart fortwo Convertible passion cabrio 2dr Convertible (1.0L 3cyl 5AM)

I am a Truck Person but with the gas price nowadays I decided to try this little thing, it is the best decision I ever made it is a very nice looking car, reliable, sporty I like it very much,

What a great car
By Baldman on 05/19/08 17:56 PM (PDT)

2008 smart fortwo Convertible passion cabrio 2dr Convertible (1.0L 3cyl 5AM)

This is the most fun I have had with a new car. It is extremely roomy and feels bigger than it really is. Super fun driving in the city. You get many waves and looks and be ready to spend a lot of time talking about it when you go out.

Smart fortwo is great!
By DAVID WAYNE RUMPEL on 05/11/08 18:51 PM (PDT)

2008 smart fortwo Convertible passion cabrio 2dr Convertible (1.0L 3cyl 5AM)

I was concerned that the smart car would be slow but if you have ever driven a stick shift than you know it is all in the wrist. I love my car and never believe the reviews of the test drivers, the consumer knows best. Best wishes to all and have a Smart day. David Wayne Rumpel, Dallas Texas.

I love mine
By redesert on 05/10/08 21:08 PM (PDT)

2008 smart fortwo Convertible passion cabrio 2dr Convertible (1.0L 3cyl 5AM)

I have had my Smart for 2 months. A great commuter car. I am 6'4" and fit very well. (Not so well in the Yaris or Fit) It is actually a blast to drive.

More smiles than even miles to the gallon
By c_ster on 04/07/08 17:00 PM (PDT)

2008 smart fortwo Convertible passion cabrio 2dr Convertible (1.0L 3cyl 5AM)

It just makes you laugh at yourself. What a pleasant feeling. I live in a town where my immediate neighbors drive Bentleys, Mercedes, Porsches and Ford GTs (and one old Ferrari). BMW's and Audis are banned because they stink of the middle class, (but I did see a democrat once driving a Saab before they ran her out of town). And yet I must get more waves, thumbs-up and smiles from the Cougars (35-40- something divorcees) than when I drove my v12 Benz convertible. Too funny. This thing drives like a go cart, feels remarkably stable, sips fuel, makes me feel like I am at least trying to save our planet (all the body panels are recycled milk bottles).