Almost 6000 Miles and lovin it more and more!
By katelovely on
2012 Scion xD 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
I got my little baby October 3rd 2012 brand new from the dealer with 16 miles on it. The xD had been one of my top choices over the previous year I'd been car hunting. It was between this and the Kia Rio hatchback. My reason for choosing this one? It comes with EVERYTHING most other cars charge an arm and a leg for and it's a Toyota, it'll run for ages. Being my first car ( well first bought) I really wanted the best bang for my buck. It's not anything fancy, the interior is ultra basic but it has everything I need! The get up and go surprised me! I have no troubles getting around slow cars if needed! Also, In city I'm averaging 31mpg! On long drives I get about 37!!
Favorite Features
Cold air! Power windows mirrors and locks! My last car was entirely manual! The mpg, comfort and the speakers are pretty wonderful for basic speakers!!
Suggested Improvements
It makes me uncomfortable that there is no temperature gauge on the dash. I really would like one, also having an outside temp could be beneficial. That's one feature I enjoyed on the Fiesta and the Fit. Standard tint might be good or optional add ons! As well as more seat movement functions! I can't raise or lower ,y seat! Aside from that, good job Scion!!!