2009 Scion xD Consumer Review: Sweet Little Ride

2009 Scion xD - Consumer Review

2009 Scion xD

Base 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Sweet Little Ride
By LastHamlet on

2009 Scion xD 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Just acquired the Scion XD a week ago. The cash for clunkers program got me to looking, and I almost bought the XB, but am so glad I went with the XD... Better fuel economy, abd a much less boxy look. For a small vehicle, you don't think it is small on the inside. I went from a Tundra to this and I am really impressed. Full height front seats are a real nice feature, though an upgrade fabric would have been even sweeter. Apparently there was a mistake at the factory, cause I actually got a High-Def radio made by Alpine in my XD and yet the catalog says it is only available on the XB's as an option. The invoice shows 400 plus for the Pioneer upgrade, but I got the fully stacked Alpine.

That Blazing Alpine radio that somehow came with mine. Fuel economy-Averaging 34.5 MPG with 50/50 city/highway. Seems bigger on the inside than it looks from the outside. Overall a fantastic vehicle.

Let 'em all come with the Alpine. Seat upgraded fabric choices would be good. Maybe an ashtray, but I digress.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review