The car is great over all.
- major problem is the front seats hurt my lower back after 30 min or more drives. the lower back support has a hard bar that hurts. like a fold out couch sofa that has a bar going through the cushion in the middle. The lower cushion is not big enough and leaves my legs hanging. No adjustment for leg height. I am 5'9'' and 170 lbs girls may not have this problem.
i just replaced the seats yesterday with$500 TC seats set
- fast for economy car.
- i get 26 city and 32 hwy, i drive a little fast
- great quality, just the sun visor has a line looks unfinished
- Great look inside and out.
- small like a SUV that was shrunk down.
- cargo good
- Looks inside and out.
- Dash and great Radio
- Great MPG 29AVG
- power windows, locks, keyless entry.
- fold down
- really easy to park so small.
- has a clock
- when seats fold flat the gap is filled with a cheep
piece of cardboard, the gap should be filled with the seats and not a piece of cardboard. and go flat to the floor not raised up. (honda Fit has this)
- ipod connecter should be USB and not a wired cord for the ipod. And the ipod should be able to be charged when you are connected to the Radio, it will not charge currently.
(Pionner has radios that do this)
- add more adjustments to seat like a lumbar support, lumbar support adjustment, leg height adjustment, (Scion TC seats have leg adjust only on driver side).
- add a telescoping steering wheel.
(toyota prius has this)
-add outside temp gage. (a lot of cars have this)
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.