2009 Scion xD Consumer Review: Great replacement for 14 mpg J amazing. Got the Release 2 model in Wasabi Green > nice. Radio w/GPS, accent lights are main ">

2009 Scion xD - Consumer Review

Great replacement for 14 mpg Jeep
By Lancoman on

2009 Scion xD 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Purchased this vehicle during "Cash for Clunkers" (Thank you to all tax payers). Inside space is excellent; I am 6'1" and my head does not hit the roof > amazing. Got the Release 2 model in Wasabi Green > nice. Radio w/GPS, accent lights are main adds. I get about 36 mpg at 70 mph most times. Looked at Honda Fit; decided not be yet another Honda sheep.

Side mirror turn indicators, MPG, interior space, peppy performance, size (narrow and short than it appears from the inside), and it isn't like most other cars on the road, especially being Wasabi Green.

Fold down arm rest on front seats, electric heated side mirrors, Floor mats & aluminum wheels standard, plus a larger fuel tank. I'm stopping for gas way too often. 5 more gallon capacity would have been much better. Upgraded radio does not display songs or artists names or include Sirus or XM.