Everyday I love it just a lil' bit more!
By EcoEvolution on
2009 Scion xD 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
I've had the xd since 11/08 and it's just great. So many standard features that you would have to pay extra for in other cars. MPG is outstanding I drive 100 miles to and from school twice a week and it barely dents my gas tank. So many cool features, high tech, great cargo, eco friendly, Love the interior design. Def beats other hatchbacks in its class. It's zippy, roomy,great lil compartments here and there, secret lil luggage holder in cargo area, adjustable back seats that also fold down individually,passenger seat folds down. audio control from the steering, ipod jack. everything you need and want is standard.
Favorite Features
Ipod jack, Cool single sport dial for rmps and mph. the heat is soo hot and the ac is soo cold :). love how it tells u digitally your mpg and tire pressure. lots of cool digital warnings, for crying out loud it knows when your gonna slip! and it freakin tells you!
Suggested Improvements
eeeeeehhhh more colors to choose from. recommend this to anyone looking for a hatchback, small car, or fuel economy.