2009 Scion xD 1.8L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Blue 2009 Scion

2009 Scion xD Hatchback - Consumer Review

Blue 2009 Scion
By aladawn on

2009 Scion xD 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have had my Scion for three weeks today. Had 6 miles on it when I got it. My kids and I drove it to North Carolina from Ohio. It has plenty of power, handled the hills and curves of W. Virginia great. The size is great really easy to reach everywhere to wash. No chips or dings in paint after the trip, does seem to catch the bugs on front but my husband said my Buick did too I just never noticed. He's probably right.The gas mileage was excellent 31 in the hills, 36 though N. Carolina. Around home it's about 33 mpg. mix of city and highway. Great fun to drive. Controls are all easy to reach. Does have a small blind spot, check twice. I am in love, the dog and husband are jealous.

Favorite Features

Only feels like a small car when I'm parking it. Standard 16 inch tires. Keyless entry, the little wiper in back,folding seats (not that my husband is allowed to haul anything in it until 2019) oh yeah the air conditioner! Chill ya to the bone!

Suggested Improvements

Put the back seat belt hook ups in right place(?). The window lock shouldn't lock the driver's window control too. Better radio reception. More color choices.