What a great and fun car
By Love It! on
2008 Scion xD 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)
My initial opinion of the car was that it looked so small. Once I opened the door and got inside, however, I was shocked! The interior is not only spacious but incredibly well laid out. I'm six feet tall and fit easily into the seats with ample head room to spare. The controls were especially well designed and the overall feel of the dash was that it was designed with purpose and care. Comparable models and brands often just throw a slab of plastic on and a few radio knobs and call it a dash but Scion thoughtfully put together a great interior for its owners.
Favorite Features
iPod hookup which allows you to play, charge, and control your iPod right from the stereo itself. No more reaching down and dangerously changing songs while driving! Overall layout of dash, trunk space, retractable antenna for car washes, comfortable front seats, quality of sound system.
Suggested Improvements
You need to buy the floor mats. I didn't and spent forever trying to cut mine to fit the bizarre floorboard space. The controls for the windows and locks on the door do not light up which leaves me guessing at it until I memorize where they are. Shifting into reverse is difficult at times.