2008 Scion xD Consumer Review: This Is How All Cars Should Be

2008 Scion xD Hatchback - Consumer Review

This Is How All Cars Should Be
By Mark on

2008 Scion xD 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

All cars should be fun to drive, easy on gas, accommodate my iPod and have airbags all around. The Scion xD is a great value when you shop it against the main competitors here on Edmunds. Just be sure to add all the extras to the other cars because the Scion xD gives us a lot for our money. If it does as well as the xA the dealer says it will be in the top 10 for resale value. And that is for ALL passenger cars. Toyota makes it. The dealers sell it without hassling you or lying, and people love it everywhere we go. If you're looking for a great car for not a lot of money, you should check the xD out.

The stereo. Controls on the steering wheel! I can turn the system off or on, adjust the volume, change stations on AM/FM or satellite and change tracks on my CD or iPod.

This is being WAY too picky but I would like mine to be a little more quiet on the highway. I can still talk in a normal voice to my son in the back seat though, even at 80 MPH.