The XD I didn't want & now Luv!
By Arikk on
2008 Scion xD 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
I wanted Ford escape hybrid. Husband wanted this trinket car. This car is easy to maintain. It has all kinds of dummy alarms to say "hey stupid u left the lights on or change your oil" etc. One of the best thing is this car is higher of the ground. You don't get stuck in the snow ( I did w/ civic always) with it and my 6'3" husband can fit in it. I have hip problems. I have no problem get in and out. We packed for our trip and my husband had all this luggage. I thought I got him now! Your not going to be able to put all that and the dog crate in that trinket of a car. Wrong, it was no problem. It has a lot of storage, pioneer radio, I-pod hook up. We went on a 7 hr trip and got 44/g at65. Xd hybrid next?
Favorite Features
There is so many cool features on this car. I love the drink holders in the door in the rear. I like the radio buttons on the steering column, I-pod hook up. Problem #1 is the dummy alarm for the lights. That is the most important question I asked, I always left my light on in my Honda, no more jumps!
Suggested Improvements
I really would Like a bug reflector,cargo carrier.it needs quality paint,quality interior seat cover in the back of the seats.My 6 yr will hit the back of the driver or passenger seat with her foot.The fabric is poor quality. Hybrid, Hybrid,Hybrid! More gas for the gallon is always a plus too!