Love it.
By Alan on
2008 Scion xD 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)
I had to go looking for another car after i was in a car accident in my former scion xA (hydroplaned at 60 mph, hit a guardrail and flipped over, yet walked away without a scratch), so i wanted another car that was safe, and reliable, and still had great gas mileage. well the xD was the perfect car for driving and style. It's different and you almost never see another one on the road, i average 37- 40 mpg depending on where I'm driving, it's extremely easy to move in and out of traffic due to its small design, and its extremely safe crash test ratings and standard side airbags set my mind at ease. I will be keeping this car for a long time.
Favorite Features
I love the inbuilt navigation system extra i got, love the dash, extremely comfortable seats and driving position, and how you sit up high compared to some vehicles, the keyless entry, and long range panic button.
Suggested Improvements
Automatic headlight option?, daytime running lights, intermediate rear windshield wiper..thats all i can possibly think of. its a great car.