I Love My Scion xD!
By Erin on
2008 Scion xD 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)
I traded in a 2005 Ford Escape two and a half months ago for my new xD. The gas mileage is great, I drive about 10 miles every day (back and forth to work) and still never get below 32 mpg. On long trips I get close to 40 if not more. I love the styling, performance, stereo, everything. I researched many other cars, looking for better gas mileage than what I was getting. I settled on the xD due to overall value and standard list of features. I went from driving an auto to manual and it hasn't bothered me at all and I had no problem adjusting to the gauges. The only thing extra I got were floor mats. I love my new xD and couldn't be happier!
Favorite Features
The styling is awesome, the standard Pioneer radio is great and it's very comfortable. The seats fold down in the rear so easy. The steering is amazingly smooth and easy and the gas mileage is amazing.
Suggested Improvements
It's been said before and I'll say it again - it needs a standard armrest! The gas gauge is interesting and takes a while to get used to, otherwise I love everything about the xD.