2008 Scion xD Consumer Review: I'm cool at 40+

2008 Scion xD - Consumer Review

2008 Scion xD

Base 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

I'm cool at 40+
By Mark A. on

2008 Scion xD 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have had my Scion xD for a week now and know I made the right choice. At 41 I'm cool again. I feel like a teenager again, this roomy little car is great. I love the style, love how it handles and plenty of power for a sub-compact. This is my 4th Toyota so I know it will last. The gas mileage is great and I can't believe how simple it was to buy the car. No Hassle and actually a pleasure. Crown Toyota in Ontario, CA. did a great job, thank you. It really is a fun car to drive. Very happy. GOOD JOB TOYOTA!!!...:)

The handling, the dash layout is nice and the interior is sporty. The touches and design on the exterior are sharp. I like the exterior light configuration and the turn signals incorporated in the mirrors is cool. Plenty of power and great MPG!!!

The stereo system could use a little pep, but it gets the job done. One more 12V Auxiliary Plug. A water & electric gauge. Perhaps a smaller rear view mirror so as not to impede the front view. These are minor suggestions, but overall very happy.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review