2008 Scion xD Consumer Review: Great Car!

2008 Scion xD - Consumer Review

Great Car!
By holland6 on

2008 Scion xD 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have really enjoyed driving this car. The driver's seat couldn't be more comfortable. I have plenty of leg room and the trunk space will hold more than you think. I like to call this car my TARDIS since it seems so big on the inside, but looks so small from the outside. It gets lots of looks and people ask me about it all the time. I had a Corolla with 196000 miles on it and my wife has a Matrix. I was going in to buy a new Corolla, but was considering a Matrix too when the xD caught my eye.

I love the stereo and the radio controls on the steering wheel. I like that the back seats can be moved forwards and backwards and lay down flat. The front seats are extremely comfortable.

Rearview mirror can get in the way on an exit ramp. Large blindspot in the back. Would love a center console in the front. Would be nice to be able to just open the glass part of the hatchback.