2008 Scion xD Consumer Review: Great buy!!!

2008 Scion xD Hatchback - Consumer Review

Great buy!!!
By CAnurse24 on

2008 Scion xD 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I just bought the Scion xD last week, and I am so glad I didn't get a civic!! This car is much more stylish and sporty. My husband and I just moved to San Francisco and we quickly realized our '06 Accord was too large for much of the street parking around town. We did a lot of research and a lot of test driving before settling on the xD. The car has great handling and can tackle the city's hills with ease. We upgraded to leather, alloy wheels, and a moonroof from the dealer. This brought the price to just about what we would have paid for a fully loaded civic, but with much more of a "youthful" appearance. It is also great for my 70 mile a day commute to work. Great gas mileage!!

Sporty exterior and roomy interior. We get compliments from strangers around town all the time, everybody wants to know what it is. I love the availability of options from the dealer to give it a little more luxury. The iPod connection is awesome, one of the things I longed for in my accord.

Scion should offer factory installed moonroof and leather so those of us who love a little more luxury don't have to add aftermarket parts. The driver's seat should have a tilt feature and there should be a armrest with additional storage between the two front seats.