Great buy!!!
By CAnurse24 on
2008 Scion xD 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
I just bought the Scion xD last week, and I am so glad I didn't get a civic!! This car is much more stylish and sporty. My husband and I just moved to San Francisco and we quickly realized our '06 Accord was too large for much of the street parking around town. We did a lot of research and a lot of test driving before settling on the xD. The car has great handling and can tackle the city's hills with ease. We upgraded to leather, alloy wheels, and a moonroof from the dealer. This brought the price to just about what we would have paid for a fully loaded civic, but with much more of a "youthful" appearance. It is also great for my 70 mile a day commute to work. Great gas mileage!!
Favorite Features
Sporty exterior and roomy interior. We get compliments from strangers around town all the time, everybody wants to know what it is. I love the availability of options from the dealer to give it a little more luxury. The iPod connection is awesome, one of the things I longed for in my accord.
Suggested Improvements
Scion should offer factory installed moonroof and leather so those of us who love a little more luxury don't have to add aftermarket parts. The driver's seat should have a tilt feature and there should be a armrest with additional storage between the two front seats.