Best car choice for its class!
By MichelleS on
2008 Scion xD 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
I bought this little gem after having driven a '99 Windstar for almost 10 years. It took a little getting used to the change in size, but overall, this has been a great choice in vehicle! I mostly drive in town, but occasionally get on the highway. I find I get decent mileage in town and excellent mileage on the open road. The car defies the laws of physics. It is very comfortable for even large people and can hold a LOT more cargo than it looks. I love how I can whip in and out of parking spots easily, or slip into the next lane of traffic without cutting off the guy behind me. Overall, it's been a great car to drive and the money I save on gasoline is a dream!
Favorite Features
I just got the standard stereo w/the ipod jack and it's been great. Plenty of cup holders, and I love how the back seats slide forward and recline, which makes installing a child car seat easy.
Suggested Improvements
Armrest for the driver's seat on the right would be good. Since there is an ipod jack, a dedicated spot for it (other than a cup holder) would be great. A sunroof would be a fun option!