2008 Scion Xd
By Xdvnt on
2008 Scion xD 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)
I picked up the Xd last month after the rising price in gas was making it impossible for me to keep my old vehicle. Went from a Nissan Titan to the Xd and I couldn't be happier. It's so fun to drive. Very sporty and nimble. Lots of get up and go for such a small engine. I was pleasantly surprised at how much room it has inside too. I'm 6'2" and fit in it with no problems at all. When I first purchased it, all I could think about was how much I was going to miss driving my truck. Now, much to my surprise, I enjoy driving the Scion more than I did my Titan. And the mileage is great. So far the lowest tank I've had has been 35 MPG and I have a tendency to keep my foot in it a lot. Very pleased.
Favorite Features
How fun it is to drive. Very sporty feeling with a good amount of pick up to it. All the extra features, both safety and convenience, that come standard with the car, the styling.
Suggested Improvements
Height adjustment on the driver and passenger seats. While the interior room is very spacious, it would be nice to adjust the seat height to exactly where you want it instead of it being a set height.