2014 Scion xB Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xB model:
1 month after purchase and very happy
By dsmithson on 08/16/14 19:25 PM (PDT)

2014 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I had a Honda Element and loved it... But I wanted a new car and after a lot of research I kept coming back to the xB. Considering the price, I feel I got what I paid for and I really enjoy it so far. But it's got a lot of pep and and I love the spacey interior. The dealer threw in the spoiler and I am glad they did as it gives it a sharper look. I'm a big guy and I feel very comfortable as it has a good amount of headroom. If you are looking to stay in the low $20K range with the premium options.. this is a good pick in my opinion.

Great car
By stromson on 07/25/14 07:42 AM (PDT)

2014 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Recently purchased a 2014 Army Rock colored xB and couldn't be happier with it. Most of the things in the Edmunds review ring pretty true from my experience. It's been great for me as runabout and daily driver, and I've been pretty easily beating the combined MPG of 24 (something Edmunds also reported). Wind and road noise are present, but it doesn't impede conversation in my experience (audiophiles will definitely want to add some additional deadening to the doors and floor pan though). As expected of a box, it hauls a ton with ease, and fits my 6'3" frame with no problems in the front or back seat. 4 speed auto works well and shifts very smoothly, and I never feel wanting for power.

So Happy
By sohappyowner on 03/03/14 08:01 AM (PST)

2014 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I am really enjoying my XB. It rides nice and is comfortable. Bought it from Auto Nation in Buena Park, was a great experience. Very Happy.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Scion xB Wagon in VA is:

$150 per month*