I LOVE my Scion xB
By acastillo1107 on
2013 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I purchased this car brand new from a reliable Toyota/Scion dealership. I have mine in Super White. I like the spacious interior. But there are a few things I wish were a bit different. The USB/AUX port inside the arm rest doesn't work because of the audio (touchscreen) isn't compatible with it. I wish that the splash guards for the bottom were standard. I shouldn't have to pay over $200 for them to install them. Ride is smooth, and performance wise, it's great. Gas milage could be better, but overall I love the car. The dashboard is placed in the center and took a bit to get used to. Pricing was okay. For all the things not included, I feel it could have been lower in price.
Favorite Features
extra compartments for random stuff. My xB came with the rear camera, which is very helpful.
Suggested Improvements
Steering wheel should have bluetooth phone options. Splash guards should come standard. Cargo net should be standard
By tacomamudpit
on 02/14/14 06:53 AM (PST)

Did I read this article correctly? The year is 2014 and a Scion xB with a 4-speed automatic? Wholly smokes Toyota even Kia has 6-speed Auto's standard. Dodge has 8-speed's and 9 speeds are on the way!