2012 xB: A Great Car
By cscrutinizer on
2012 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
After stalking this model for a couple of years, I finally pulled the trigger and bought a used 2012 to replace by dying Saturn Vue. I couldn't be happier. The style is odd and will not appeal to many people, but funny enough, driving a box in today's world actually makes one stand out. Oh the irony. This is a fun car to drive, peppy and agile. The tight suspension and low profile tires makes it feel like a Porsche, minus the horses of course. I'm a big guy (6'/250lbs ) and I have tons of room. The seats are supportive and everything is within reach of the pilot's seat. It has more interior room than my extended cab Silverado. I'm averaging 28MPG. I love this car.
Favorite Features
-Handling. -Peppy engine. -Option to drive in clutchless manual mode. -Gas mileage. -Reliability. -Cargo and passenger space. -Safety rating.
Suggested Improvements
-The base Pioneer radio sucks. Really tinny and cumbersome controls. -The metal is a little thin and some of the parts are obviously cheap. But this is an economy car, so this is to be expected.