Small Price for a Great Car
By maxie6 on
2011 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
We have had the car for a week now and we just love it. Especially my wife whom I didn't think she would take a liking to it. But she did and it is hard to get her out of it. We are both retired and were looking for something to replace to the two cars we had. (sold them both on the same day over the internet). I have been driving an Infiniti for the past 10 years, and I cannot believe all the euipment that comes as standard on this car. I was surprised how quiet it is and the amount of space that you have, espercially with the back seats down. I just read that "Kiplinger" has rated the xB as on of the top ten 2011 cars for Best New Car Resale Values.
Favorite Features
I can't say anything really negative about the car. I really wasn't expecting to get a car under $20,000 with so many extras. It handles well, has a comfortable ride and a good sound radio. I may buy one for myself in the this summer. I like the fact that the car automaticaly locks when you take the car out park. Another nice feature is if you get out of the car and push the unlock button by mistake, the car will automaiticaly lock itself if a door is not opened within 60 seconds.
Suggested Improvements
Need to have a light around the key ignition. Difficult to see the ignition key hole in the dark. Improve the gas milage.