2011 Scion xB Consumer Review: Love It!

2011 Scion xB Wagon - Consumer Review

Love It!
By Linda Anderson on

2011 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

We purchased this Scion XB after owning a Toyota Rav4. The Scion has just as much width room in the front and more head room than ever. Three of us, large adults, just took it on a 4000 mile trip to the NE. I loved the way we sat down lower in the car, but it was so easy to get in and out of. The gas mileage was "right on" with the sticker. You have to be a "fun" person to like the look, I do! When you're riding in it you feel that it is so much bigger. I can't believe people have even said what a cute car it is. I'm as happy with this car as I have been with the last 6 toyotas we've owned. *Needs to be behind seat pockets and the upholstery could use an upgrade.

The look and the pearlized wine color. The spoiler really makes a difference in the sportiness. I love the center display panel. I've read where others don't but, it makes so much more sense. Also, the pure pricing makes it easy to "build you scion" on the computer.

Behind seat pockets and upholstery upgrade.