Great space
By jt5912 on
2011 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I wish that they would put a 6-speed Auto transmission in the XB. Because the gas milage isn't so great. After you fill it up it seems that in a couple days your down to 1/2 tank. I was used to my Camry, I would get about 200 miles when it reached half tank. I get about 20-22 mpg city. I don't know on highway yet. But I really like the car. So maybe a bigger tank and 6sp A/T. That would be really nice. And also High back front seats please. I'm 6 foot and the back of the seats hits my lower shoulder blades. Don't take my wrong their is pleanty of front room for leg and headroom. And a rearseat armrest with cup holder like the camry.
Favorite Features
I really like the center display, its in digital so that you can really see how fast your going. So you don't have acuse for not getting a ticket. And the USB port. You can put you music on a usb stick and plug it in and youve got 100's of songs to play back on your stereo.
Suggested Improvements
I wish that they would put a 6-speed Auto transmission in the XB. Because the gas milage isn't so great. And also High back front seats please. I'm 6 foot and the back of the seats hits my lower shoulder blades. And a rearseat armrest with cup holder like the camry. I don't like the flimsy ones in the backseat in it know. Also angle the front winshield a little bit more. Its to short. And maybe it will get better areodynamics. And that would help on gas milage. Better rear side visabilty.