Used 2011 Scion xB Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Scion xB Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xB model:

My gocart with an A/C
By bilbowill

2011 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Just that, it preforms like a 158 hp go cart, , I chose the White color with Gray/black interior, , the center dash does take some getting used to, but I got over that as soon as I plugged my iPod, , and my iphone in, I even use my iphone as the iPod and can get calls, the cargo area is large enough to slid my 3 wheel bike in I get 30.2 mpg in the city, , thats great, , went from a murano, with only 64 cubic feet of storage to this, , 70 cf, it's great

the style, and performance and the toyota care plan, nice

move that instrument panel where you dont have to look away from the road to see it, other than that nice go cart,, I mean car

Surprisingly awesome
By Carolina T

2011 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I went to the dealership to test drive the Toyota Matrix, and saw the XB sitting there. After test driving the Matrix and being unimpressed with the handling, I asked the dealer if I could test the Scion. I was amazed at how zippy this car is, especially for its size. I fell in love with the car right away, and bought it, and now I am a total convert. The car handles like a sportier, smaller car, but it has all the room in the world, and it's got personality. Win.

Fog light kit, spoiler looks good in this car, the elusive blue color is amazing, handling.

make a 4WD version. Reduce the blind spot by opening up the rear windows a little.

Happy So Far
By WAGKISS

2011 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

So far I am pleasantly surprised at the comfort of the ride, the solid handling qualities, throttle response and gas mileage. The majority of my driving is open road and I am averaging 31.5 overall. The headroom is great, my only complaint is the offset of the steering wheel.

Great Car, Lots Of Fun To Drive
By dkane1113

2011 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I wanted an SUV or a minivan, but they were way too pricey. This car feels like an SUV when you are inside it. I feel higher up then a regular car which I love. It has a peppy engine, great handling and is fun looking. I also love the standard features that came with it (USB, AUX, power windows & locks, automatic door lock & unlock on key, etc.. The car also feels very sturdy & is not cheaply made. It feels spacious inside and I like the head and leg room too. It is a small car that feels bigger than it is and has plenty of room for my 2 kids, husband, dog and I. I just love it!

Telescopic steering wheel,standard Pioneer stereo system, power windows and locks, comfortable seats & armrest, plenty of cup holders, nice dash instruments, plenty of head room, great head lights, great acceleration, etc...

In my opinion I like everything. Just wish city mileage was a little better. I am getting about 15-20 miles per gallon in stop and go traffic.

Love it!
By klub182

2011 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Love the look inside and out. Roomy. Very smooth drive. Feels like you are in a little race car. It has more zip than I expected. You can't beat it for the price.

Interior Comfort

Nothing so far. Can't complain for what I paid.