Used 2011 Scion xB Wagon Consumer Reviews - 21 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Scion xB Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xB model:

Nice
By Ih8reno

2011 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

had to return my last car and was checking for 1 month every dealership i could think of. ended up at Toyota and test drove the Matrix. Came close to signing but saw the Xb close by and had to try it. i loved it, and a week later am driving it. Nice looks, fully loaded, and smooth to drive.

Bluetooth, and ipod integration are great

The engine noise needs to be tuned, I used to drive a Honda and even with less hp is sounded way better

NOISE
By UNHAPPY

2011 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Nice car at first then it hits you. Put just the rear windows down and the vortex sucks your eardrums out. Scion say that is normal in all cars. We all know that is not ture. Set the crusie contol on a long flat road and watch it speed up on it own. Scion claims that normal for all cat as well. Brakes have to be pumped to get it stop with out a jerk. Also listen as it down shifts and hear the clunk. Oh ya the windows rattle and the plastic comes lose as well.

None that I can think of.

Start over.

My gocart with an A/C
By bilbowill

2011 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Just that, it preforms like a 158 hp go cart, , I chose the White color with Gray/black interior, , the center dash does take some getting used to, but I got over that as soon as I plugged my iPod, , and my iphone in, I even use my iphone as the iPod and can get calls, the cargo area is large enough to slid my 3 wheel bike in I get 30.2 mpg in the city, , thats great, , went from a murano, with only 64 cubic feet of storage to this, , 70 cf, it's great

the style, and performance and the toyota care plan, nice

move that instrument panel where you dont have to look away from the road to see it, other than that nice go cart,, I mean car

Surprisingly awesome
By Carolina T

2011 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I went to the dealership to test drive the Toyota Matrix, and saw the XB sitting there. After test driving the Matrix and being unimpressed with the handling, I asked the dealer if I could test the Scion. I was amazed at how zippy this car is, especially for its size. I fell in love with the car right away, and bought it, and now I am a total convert. The car handles like a sportier, smaller car, but it has all the room in the world, and it's got personality. Win.

Fog light kit, spoiler looks good in this car, the elusive blue color is amazing, handling.

make a 4WD version. Reduce the blind spot by opening up the rear windows a little.

Happy So Far
By WAGKISS

2011 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

So far I am pleasantly surprised at the comfort of the ride, the solid handling qualities, throttle response and gas mileage. The majority of my driving is open road and I am averaging 31.5 overall. The headroom is great, my only complaint is the offset of the steering wheel.