2011 Scion xB Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xB model:
Great Car, Lots Of Fun To Drive
By dkane1113 on 10/13/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I wanted an SUV or a minivan, but they were way too pricey. This car feels like an SUV when you are inside it. I feel higher up then a regular car which I love. It has a peppy engine, great handling and is fun looking. I also love the standard features that came with it (USB, AUX, power windows & locks, automatic door lock & unlock on key, etc.. The car also feels very sturdy & is not cheaply made. It feels spacious inside and I like the head and leg room too. It is a small car that feels bigger than it is and has plenty of room for my 2 kids, husband, dog and I. I just love it!

Glad I bought it!
By Brian on 08/28/10 18:43 PM (PDT)

2011 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the car for my daughter, replacing a 2001 RAV4. I drove it from Jacksonville, FL to Baltimore, 865 miles and was totally comfortable. I would drive it across the country, no problem. I'm 6'5" and the seats feel like they were fitted for me. It has more fromt seat room than our 2006 Sienna minivan! I can also fit in back for short distances without it feeling like a torture chamber. It feels like a much larger vehicle inside. If choosing between a 2010 and 2011, go for the 2011. The interior improvements are worth it. The center gauge cluster is also much improved over the 2010. Fuel economy has been excellent. Manual transmission and clutch are excellent.

Love the new Design
By Wags on 07/27/10 07:35 AM (PDT)

2011 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Just received my XB after ordering it 3 months ago. I love it. I added the lower spring TRD 19" wheels and all the bells and whistles inside. So glad I got the stick adds so much fun to the driving aspect of the vehicle.

Ask the Dealership to order you a 2011
By Edward on 05/07/10 08:48 AM (PDT)

2011 Scion xB Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We purchased our XB last week and are extremely happy with the vehicle! We purchased this car after comparing it against other compact cars on the market, and it totally fits our needs. We wanted a compact car that would not crush our kids in the back seat, an engine that was a 2.4L, good fuel economy, and something that could hold luggage in the truck. No other compact car fit our criteria except this one. We’ve put 800 miles on the car so far and have averaged 26.2 miles per tank of gas. If you’re in the market for a 2010, ask the dealer to bring in a 2011, because you’ll love the changes. We were sold on the 2010, but when we when saw the change. Great car for the money!!!!!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Scion xB Wagon in VA is:

$129 per month*