2010 Scion xB Consumer Review: Wanted an xB for Years

2010 Scion xB Wagon - Consumer Review

Wanted an xB for Years
By Diane on

2010 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Just got my xB a month ago and I already have 2K miles on it. It does good on the freeway and in stop and go traffic on my 24 mile daily commute in LA. Love the style (my boxy car!). I do have a little rattle in my passenger side front door. Hopefully they will be able to resolve that. Has great power although I wish the gas tank was a few gallons larger so I could go all week without gassing up. I went from a Saturn L200 which I absolutely loved, but this is more comfortable and roomier in the back seat. This is my first car with an IPod hook up, so that has been really fun. The stereo is great for a standard option. Wish the interior was not black.

IPod hook up, comfortable, safety features, easy seats to fold down, cargo space, center controls

black interior (gets scratched/smudged easily), gas tank size, blind spot in back corners, no telescoping steering wheel, a little noisy over bumpy roads.