2010 Scion xB Consumer Review: The most fun for your money

2010 Scion xB - Consumer Review

The most fun for your money
By JamesP on

2010 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The xB is fun to look at and fun to drive. Some don't like the styling (Hi mom!), but I smile every time I look at it! It has plenty of power and while it's no sports car, it handles well enough for everyday driving. The ride can get jittery over rough roads, but overall the ride is good. It's also very quiet inside, with less wind noise than you'd expect from such a boxy car. People are always amazed at how spacious the car is inside. Massive amounts of head room and leg room, especially in the back. I love the audio system--it has so many features and it sounds terrific. I call this car my giant iPod accessory! Mileage is good, not great. I get about 25mpg in about 75% city driving.

Tons of room inside. Fun to drive. Awesome audio. Funky-but-not-too-weird exterior design.

Glove box or center console needs to be lockable. Too much hard plastic in the lower interior surfaces (easy to scratch). The only clock is shared with trip computer display.