2010 Scion xB Consumer Review: My 2nd Scion and not the last.

2010 Scion xB Wagon - Consumer Review

My 2nd Scion and not the last.. maybe..
By mikez340t on

2010 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I had a 2008 Scion XD preciously and updated to the 2010 XB for the much needed cargo room with a kid all. My main reason for another Scion is that the XD before got way way better mileage than the sticker as we went from North NJ to Ocean City MD with little over half a tank used! Currently with the XB we are getting about 26 MPG average with 90% street which is a lot better than most cars. I totally love how Scions get better mileage than the stickers.. Upgraded sound is an awesome must and remote-start built into the key is the best!! All the other clones cannot beat the original and best. Also has the best safety features standard as far as boxed goes..

gas mileage!!, space, safety, how awesome black looks when all polished and waxed, so many things come standard, even shows outside temp !!

I miss the uni-dial console from my 2008 XD.Slightly higher for when it snows. The two door glove compartment in my XD was better too.