2010 Scion xB Consumer Review: Awesome Bang for the Buck

2010 Scion xB Wagon - Consumer Review

Awesome Bang for the Buck
By Chris on

2010 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We have had our box for almost 2 months now and are very pleased. We've averaged 29-30mpg combined city/highway, so I don't understand how it can have such a low rating. My only real gripe is that I'm 6'5", and my arms stay outstretched with little to no support, which gets tiresome on long trips. Lumbar support in the seat and a telescopic wheel would be very helpful. My wife is 5'4" and is very comfortable driving it. We love the styling, and it's a blast to drive. Overall very happy with our purchase.

Very nice list of standard features. Love the cup holders in the doors! Factory base stereo sounds great. Very roomy interior, even for rear passengers. Unbeatable quality and features for the price, not to mention great resale value.

Lumbar support. Telescopic steering wheel!!! Bigger center console. More intuitive stereo controls. Steering wheel switch to toggle temp/mileage/clock readout would be great instead of having to lean to the dash (or move clock and temp to their own readouts). Better paint color selection.