2010 Scion xB Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xB model:
Awesome value
By Charlie on 06/26/10 14:03 PM (PDT)

2010 Scion xB Wagon Release Series 7.0 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I took a chance and test drove an XB, I should be driving an Acura RL, but I was sold on the XB. I love this car!

Best Car I ever Bought !!!!!
By towstr on 02/04/10 13:14 PM (PST)

2010 Scion xB Wagon Release Series 7.0 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the Scion xb in '05. After owning it for almost 5 years and saw the new model, I just fell in love all over again. This time I got the Release Series 7.0 , 186 of 2000 is what's on my car. I also purchased the spoilers. It didn't get the manual on my '05 Scion so this time I made sure I did. The car feels so much bigger and I can really tell. Love the color. Did someone said it only had one setting on wipers? You better look again buddy !

Not your "Typical" XB owner
By Joe-in-DC on 02/04/10 07:52 AM (PST)

2010 Scion xB Wagon Release Series 7.0 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Not the target demographic 20 something, more like 40 something. Had the car a week and I love it! So much fun to drive. With my add-ons, (Alpine sterio, Cold-Air-Intake, TRD shocks and struts, fog lights, alarm system, 17" Alloy wheels) this car is great! I live DC and we are having a rough winter and this car handles great in the snow and performs great in "High-speed" traffic.

Fun reliable car that stands out
By swany on 01/25/10 05:09 AM (PST)

2010 Scion xB Wagon Release Series 7.0 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Just bought the 2010 murasaki purple 7.0 series, its a great car. My wife has a '06 4.0 series and I always loved how nimble and tight the steering felt. I don't like that hers is an automatic I don't like the shift points. I prefer a manual gearbox anyways. The '06 xb has 64k miles and never had it in the shop for anything. So I bought myself one as well. Lots of performance parts to spruce the hp, and numerous aesthetic parts to make it your own.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Scion xB Wagon in VA is:

$121 per month*