Used 2010 Scion xB Release Series 7.0 Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Scion xB Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific xB model:

Awesome value
By Charlie

2010 Scion xB Wagon Release Series 7.0 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I took a chance and test drove an XB, I should be driving an Acura RL, but I was sold on the XB. I love this car!

Appearance, cabin space, ride and comfort, fuel economy.

None that I can think of.

Best Car I ever Bought !!!!!
By towstr

2010 Scion xB Wagon Release Series 7.0 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the Scion xb in '05. After owning it for almost 5 years and saw the new model, I just fell in love all over again. This time I got the Release Series 7.0 , 186 of 2000 is what's on my car. I also purchased the spoilers. It didn't get the manual on my '05 Scion so this time I made sure I did. The car feels so much bigger and I can really tell. Love the color. Did someone said it only had one setting on wipers? You better look again buddy !

Really love the exterior with the side skirts and front/rear. Center dual exhaust.

For being a limited edition it should had a better wheels and added the fog lamps. Including driver/front passenger door trim Scion logo plate covers. And upgrade radio.

Not your "Typical" XB owner
By Joe-in-DC

2010 Scion xB Wagon Release Series 7.0 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Not the target demographic 20 something, more like 40 something. Had the car a week and I love it! So much fun to drive. With my add-ons, (Alpine sterio, Cold-Air-Intake, TRD shocks and struts, fog lights, alarm system, 17" Alloy wheels) this car is great! I live DC and we are having a rough winter and this car handles great in the snow and performs great in "High-speed" traffic.

Love the zip of the engine, the deep sound I get out of the cold-air intake. Sterio is fantastic. I love being able to use my I-Pod and just found the HD radio stations today.. Visibility is also great.

Not a big deal but after reading some of the other suggestions, lights for the steering wheel controls, front and back intermittent wiper speeds, better arm rests. Not really a big deal and the overall package more than makes up for these few items.

Fun reliable car that stands out
By swany

2010 Scion xB Wagon Release Series 7.0 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Just bought the 2010 murasaki purple 7.0 series, its a great car. My wife has a '06 4.0 series and I always loved how nimble and tight the steering felt. I don't like that hers is an automatic I don't like the shift points. I prefer a manual gearbox anyways. The '06 xb has 64k miles and never had it in the shop for anything. So I bought myself one as well. Lots of performance parts to spruce the hp, and numerous aesthetic parts to make it your own.

usb port, and aux. jack for mp3 players, TRD lowering springs, TRD center exit exhaust, aggressive body kit. Of course the color is amazing shifts from purple in the day to a bluish color at night. reliability

A little more hp, exhaust could have a little more note, sunroof would be nice, limited slip differential standard, stereo buttons on steering wheel need to light up at night can't see what I am pushing.