2009 Scion xB Consumer Review: WOW! What fun!!!

2009 Scion xB Wagon - Consumer Review

WOW! What fun!!!
By momsxb on

2009 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Talk about one fun little ride!! This car feels more like an SUV. I love the style and room that this little jewel has. You can not go wrong with the price or the gas mileage. I traded in my 4 door toyota yaris and so glad I did! The yaris is great for the money but has nothing to offer as extras like this great ride. The yaris had no power windows, locks or keyless entry and not to mention the cheap carpet in it. I bought a black 5 speed manual and had the dealership put a hot pink stripe on the side. I am a 38 year old mother of 2 teenagers who also love my car. Can't wait to add the hot pink wheels for the final touch. I am still young at heart and this car makes me feel it!

I love the head room and the way the position of the 5 speed manual sits on the console. Love the cargo room and the fold down seats. The digital speedometer is great for my teenagers learning to drive. Great room in the trunk for a fold down wheelchair. Also love the tinted windows.

Need to add a push button trunk opener in the front and a light in the cargo area. Maybe even have the back glass to open separately from the hatch. These are just suggestions that I can live without.