2009 Scion xB Consumer Review: Very good buy for the price...

2009 Scion xB Wagon - Consumer Review

Very good buy for the price...
By ZoomZoom on

2009 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have put about 1,500 miles on my XB and feel that I have driven it enough to write a review. I have had absolutely no problems with it, so far so good. I went to the dealership after reading reviews about the XD and felt it was a little too small. I didn't particularly like the look of the XB until I drove it. I was in love! And still am. I get alot more positive comments on it than I had expected. It's fun to drive and can get up and go if you need it to. Bottom line: If you are looking for a fun, reliable car under $20K; the XB is the right car for you!

The look, space, stereo system with MP3 and Ipod capabilities, gauges are easy to read and it is easy/fun to drive, it's peppy, has good fuel economy.

6 way power seat option or more options on the seat and steering wheel positions, the black interior is a bit hard to keep clean and the plastic on the dash scratches easily, the MP3, IPod and the power outlet are a little hard to reach.