2009 Scion xB Consumer Review: Nice ride but with Fixable fla

2009 Scion xB - Consumer Review

2009 Scion xB

Base Wagon (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Nice ride but with Fixable flaws
By GPituch on

2009 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I am pleased but not “super excited” with my Scion so far. I have just under 5K on it and have a good feel for the ride. I, HONESTLY, could use more leg room and I’m only 5'9". I find it difficult to get comfortable. The interior of my 05 Corolla has more width between the center console and the driver’s door. Sort of weird considering how big the rest of the interior is. It has nice pick up and handling. I’ve done two checks on the mileage thus far. One all around and one this past weekend for a highway trip of about 200 miles one way, 400 total. Mileage was much less that what I expected. All around was about 22 and Highway was only 24! (actually 23.5) Pretty bad if you ask me.

Nice stereo, head room, cargo space, handling, pick up, style and looks...really nice to look at, reliability, Ipod hook up, cool interior design.

Armrests for adults not children, mileage, better lighting in interior, mileage, leg room, Road noise, Mileage, Roof noise when it rains...way too loud, Arms rests for passenger too, Stand alone clock, Oh....and better mileage. I'm not sure how everyone else was getting the mileage they say.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review