My little Toaster!!
By Jake on
2009 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
The XB did a huge change in 08 with changing the look, They did well! I could not see myself driving an older XB but as soon as I saw the XB 5.0S I wanted one, I went back the next day when the dealership was open and they sold it 1hr before I got there, So I just got a base model, granted not the Gold rush color the pearl black is cool! I will add all the options like the 5.0S, but i am very happy with my purchase. I had a 03 Mitsubishi Lancer OZ Rally edition that was very reliable. I went to buy another lancer, but ran into the XB which didn't have as many options as the Lancer GTS but the quality and resale are probably better, best of all it was cheaper!
Favorite Features
good get up and go, Ipod ready, pioneer stereo, sleeker yet still boxy look, it's kinda like the old gangster cars, I like the chop top look! Lots of add on options, and best of all, Chicks dig the XB!!
Suggested Improvements
Arm rest for passenger, blue tooth ready, a subwoofer, different wheels, telescoping steering column, like a heads up display for the speed (kinda like Pontiac and i think Cadillac did) or just put the gauges where they belong, keyless ignition and lastly. Floor mats should be standard, come on!