Mad In Love
By MansfieldRider on
2009 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I went to dealership to buy 2010 Venza.When I drove up saw the Red 6.0 Series. Told my husband that I wanted to test drive it before I ordered my Venza. Too bad for Venza that I did. Fell in love. Went in and ordered Classic Silver Metallic XB. Coolest thing I have driven. Put numerous accessories on it. Took them a wk to install them after they got it. I got leather seats, sport steering wheel, sport shift knob, door sill illumination, overhead console box, auto dimming mirror, upgraded audio system, tinted windows, floor and cargo mats, cargo cover. Sure I missed some and still not finished adding yet. Everyone loves it but not as much as me.It's a head turner.Mad in love. Everyone needs 1.
Favorite Features
Leather seats, audio system,roomy and everything else. So easy to dress up. Handles superb. Not sure about gas mileage yet. Seems to be great.Really sporty look.
Suggested Improvements
Would be nice to have driver and passenger armrest. Separate display for range, fuel,trip etc. Even nicer not to have to reach for button on dash. Maybe put it on steering wheel. Power seats would be a plus to. Even if you never do these things I would still love it.