2009 Scion xB Consumer Review: Love da Box

2009 Scion xB - Consumer Review

Love da Box
By Chaz on

2009 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I wanted something affordable, roomy, and unique. The Xb fits the bill. I really enjoy the ride, the look, the decent power, great sound system that syncs seamlessly with my iphone or ipod and the great ergonomics. I managed to "pimp" my Xb from the $17g starting price to $23g with options, tax, title, blah blah blah. Added the the 19"TRD rims/wheels, dealer installed power sunroof, spoiler, fog lights, XM radio to my black box and she's a looker!! Word to the wise: I lost about 5 mpg by upgrading to those rims/tires, they look AMAZING, but definitely cost you in mpg and ride quality on crappy pavement. Overall, the absolute best for my $. Salesperson and dealer have been top notch.

Big look and comfort, small price and footprint. Seamless iphone/ipod connectivity. Great looks and functionality. Love driving it and passengers love riding in it especially on the "couch" of a rear seat, it's huge and has legroom enough for Shaq.

Driver armrest seems like an afterthought--could be lowered a bit and made more substantial (could give passenger one as well!). MPG good but not great.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review