2009 Scion xB 2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - I would buy another one!

2009 Scion xB - Consumer Review

I would buy another one!
By Dr. Bones on

2009 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased a Release Series 6.0 and was glad I did. Only 2,500 of these were produced. This model comes with a Pioneer DVD Navigation system, interior LED accent lighting (can choose from four colors), a custom all-black grille, and a few other minor tweaks. It has been a great vehicle so far and I enjoy driving it every day that I am on the road. It is incredibly quiet, accelerates nicely, and handles beautifully. It has been such a good vehicle for my family, that I am thinking about getting my wife one very soon.

Favorite Features

It feels so spacious inside. I can fold the seats down and have almost as much room as I had in my old pickup truck. It is surprisingly comfortable too for an inexpensive car.

Suggested Improvements

The Pioneer DVD Navigation system is inferior to a Garmin navigation system. Still, I like the built-in bluetooh cell phone features which I use daily. I also was able to add satellite radio for under $100. So it was worth it. Also, it needs driver and passenger arm rests!