2009 Scion xB Consumer Review: Gold rush 314

2009 Scion xB Wagon - Consumer Review

Gold rush 314
By EntropyGold on

2009 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just took my 2008 gold rush 5.0 #314 for its 10,000 mile oil change. This has been the best car I have owned. This is my everyday driver to work 100 miles round to NYC, and my toy box on the weekend. Easy to buy without the BS. Very fun to drive. I added a TRD cold air intake and it gets up and goes better then my Hemi Magnum! I have a Thule roof rack for my 17' kayak and bike at the same time. Love it or hate it the Xb is a lot for little money, and gets noticed more and I get more questions then cars I have spent 3 times the amount on. Not the car for you if you like to hide. Enjoy!

I sit higher than most cars in traffic. I have been able to Fit full length 2x4's and full load of other lumber and still closed the back. The flat roof makes it perfect for loading my Kayak.

It only has one power outlet. It needs a overhead light in the back. A little slow off the line with a full roof load and camping gear, but the TRD cold air Intake took care of that.