Even better than the first generation!
By Oscar on
2009 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
Although my fiance' is the owner of this vehicle, I drive it a heck of a lot, and I am giving serious consideration to trading my `05 tC for one of these. My family has two first-gen xBs, and while they are what put Scion on the map, and are still cool, the gen2 xB is a dramatic improvement over the first generation, albeit a little less funky-looking. The xB purists may not like it, but I do. In the Stingray Metallic color, this little wagon looks great. the only accessories ordered at delivery were fog lights, overhead console, and rear bumper applique. My fiance' traded in a 2001 Taurus for this vehicle, and she doesn't regret it. This is her first non-Ford vehicle.
Favorite Features
Ease of ingress/egress, interior space, standard VSC/traction control/full airbag complement/4-wheel ABS disc brakes with EBD, True iPod connectivity AND an AUX port, standard power everything, and a much-improved engine (158 hp even with an automatic really moves and has "manu-matic" capability).
Suggested Improvements
An armrest for the front passenger, variable speeds on the front and rear wipers, more accessory power outlets, auto up AND down windows (like my tC), one more dome light above the rear cargo area (I changed all the existing interior lights to LED and it made a huge difference), some JDM stuff too!