2009 Scion xB Consumer Review: Best Deal Ever! I love my Sci

2009 Scion xB Wagon - Consumer Review

Best Deal Ever! I love my Scion!
By CB on

2009 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Coming from a 1999 Toyota Camry I can truly say that this is the perfect car for me. As a college student the flexibility, performance and gas mileage of the car were all needed. The car handles wonderfully, looks great and is extremely reliable. My previous Camry had zero problems for the entire 160,000 miles. Toyota quality is unsurpassed and is quite evident in this vehicle. My only gripe is that the ride is a little bumpy. You do feel most every bump in the road.

Flexibility, performance (I can do 0- 60 in about 7.5 seconds); gas mileage (24.5 in town driving-so far!); upgraded sound system; manu-matic transmission; roominess; headlights (best I've ever seen-pun intended!); acceleration; safety (stability control, ABS and side curtain airbags standard)!!!

Driving position takes a while to get used to (compared to the Camry); drivers armrest is too thin; paint chips easily; not outstanding gas mileage; bouncy ride; large blind spot; dark cabin; no separate clock; minimally padded seats; no telescoping steering wheel; one 12V outlet; limited storage.