Best Car Ever
By Jessica on
2009 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I'm just in love with this vehicle. I traded in an '07 Nissan Altima which I absolutely hated and I'm so happy I did. There is not one thing I dislike about this car. It's so roomy but still small and incredibly fun to drive. I love how you sit up in it and can see out of it so well like an SUV. It's very peppy with the 2.4L engine and it handles perfectly. I have the Stingray color and it is just beautiful. I adore the styling of this car...it's so cute! This is an awesome ride for truly anyone. I'm a 25 year old girl on the go and it does everything I want it to. Test drive one of these and you will understand why this car rocks.
Favorite Features
Gets good gas mileage, peppy, roomy, good stereo, comfortable interior and traction control. I love the digital speedometer and the fact that you can haul a quite a bit of stuff with the seats folded down. The resale value with it being a toyota is a huge plus also!
Suggested Improvements
I don't have a problem with the armrest like some people. I don't think you can improve much on this car especially for the price. It's pretty darn close to perfect in my opinion.