2009 Scion xB Consumer Review: Best Car Ever

2009 Scion xB - Consumer Review

Best Car Ever
By Jessica on

2009 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I'm just in love with this vehicle. I traded in an '07 Nissan Altima which I absolutely hated and I'm so happy I did. There is not one thing I dislike about this car. It's so roomy but still small and incredibly fun to drive. I love how you sit up in it and can see out of it so well like an SUV. It's very peppy with the 2.4L engine and it handles perfectly. I have the Stingray color and it is just beautiful. I adore the styling of this car...it's so cute! This is an awesome ride for truly anyone. I'm a 25 year old girl on the go and it does everything I want it to. Test drive one of these and you will understand why this car rocks.

Gets good gas mileage, peppy, roomy, good stereo, comfortable interior and traction control. I love the digital speedometer and the fact that you can haul a quite a bit of stuff with the seats folded down. The resale value with it being a toyota is a huge plus also!

I don't have a problem with the armrest like some people. I don't think you can improve much on this car especially for the price. It's pretty darn close to perfect in my opinion.