2009 Scion xB Consumer Review: A Car For Any Age

2009 Scion xB - Consumer Review

A Car For Any Age
By xFistsClenchedx on

2009 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love my xB! I have 800+ miles on my xB at the moment. It's quick, I'm averaging around 27mpg, rides nicely and is comfortable. It really is a vehicle for everyone. Older/disabled folks will love that it's easy to get in and out of and younger people will love how amazing xB's look lowered with different wheels/tires. I purchased the floor mats, sport steering wheel, upgraded pioneer head unit and rear bumper appliqué. The sound system is great for stock. Although it's not recommended, some people do light towing with their xB's (such as one Waverunner or one ATV). Visibility is quite good. Windows are large and you have a great view of everything. The xB is very safe as well.

Seat comfort, roominess, iPod capability, power, fuel efficiency, and safety (airbags galore).

Due to the xB's shape, I would recommend purchasing 3M Paint Protection Film for the front of the xB to help protect it from rocks and bugs. It has a very blunt front end so I suspect it might be prone to rock chips. A telescoping steering wheel would be a nice addition.