2009 Scion xB Consumer Review: Highly recommended

2009 Scion xB - Consumer Review

Highly recommended
By PeterUK on

2009 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My Black xB2 was amongst the first available in CA. It came with Alloy wheels, illuminated Door Sills and upgraded iPod stereo. I test drove it and fell in love with it. It's easy to live with, has been totally reliable, not even a rattle or squeak and has never needed to go back to the Dealer for anything!! I am a Cyclist and the xB will carry two full-size Roadbikes along with all the Gear. My Daughter and I took it on a 1,000 mile roadtrip to SF and back with 2 Bikes and all our luggage. 80+ mph all the way and it flies up and down the Hills of SF! The xB also carries 4 Adults comfortably, everyone compliments it on how much Legroom there is in the rear.

Reliability, spirited performance. Roomy inside. Side Airbags. Easy to drive. Water Bottle holders in side Doors. Great sound system. Awesome value for money.

Improve Driver's Arm rest and add one for the front Passenger. Pad the inside of small compartments to prevent items rattling such as Phone & Garage Remote etc. Gas mileage isn't as good as expected, I only average 23mpg on my short 2 mile commute, but 5 traffic lights don't help ;-)