2008 Scion xB Consumer Review: One Year

2008 Scion xB - Consumer Review

Base Wagon (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

One Year
By Mark19 on

2008 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

After one year and 13,700 miles no Major issues. Nautical blue with 5 speed. Car runs great. Ipod hookup works well. Power is good. Minor issue of clutch. This is the 7th car I owned with a clutch and I still feel uncomfortable with it. Feels like it sticks or slow to release. Other minor issue was the radio tuner knob keeps falling off. I am getting 30-32 miles per gallon on regular no name gas. Breaks are excellant, steering is great. Radio is fantastic. Headlights are exceptional at night. Interior lighting is great. Back seat undershelfs are great. Can seat 5 adults without a problem. Side view mirrors with lights are great. Horn is very sensative. Steering wheel radio controls are easy to operate.

Favorite Features

Ipod hookup is great. With steering wheel control, music is great and its mine. Pickup is great. I like the high shift position. Handling is great and the use of regular gas is a Major plus. I can easly put 4 other adults in the car and still have great acceleration. Engine has run without incident.

Suggested Improvements

Two power sockets (cig. Lighter type). Running a gps and being able tocharge cell phone at the same time. Currently have to use adaptor. Clutch needs to improved. Seems to be sticking or getting stuck. Still find myself stalling out after a year and 13,000 miles. A slight increase in tire diamater.